The Plus Program uses an Executive Education format developed by Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary in collaboration with the Center for Non-Profit Management at Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management. Faculty members from both schools will lead six seminars over three years, one each fall and each spring, focused on developing increased leadership capacity through knowledge of and theological reflection on:
- Developing Personal Leadership
- Exploring Leadership in My Mission
- Financial and General Management
- Building External Relationships
- Managing People and Resources
- Capstone Program: The Leadership Challenge
Enrollment in Plus is open to leaders of congregations and other faith-based organizations , clergy and lay, regardless of denominational affiliation or ministry setting. Although Plus is primarily designed for appointed and/or employed persons, key volunteer leaders may also benefit from participation.